DUMNEZO

Estimable
Nov 22, 2014
Hello! Is there any way to increase a TV's memory? While watching online movies after ~10min i have to refresh the page because there is no memory left. Is there anything that can increase a TV's memory size where it downloads the movies?

Solution
TV's, even smart TV's, don't "download" movies, they only display movie "streams". If you have a streaming device that's separate from the TV, that MIGHT be capable of downloading and storing movies, but in most cases, streaming services don't allow any "downloading" of movies, they only allow streaming on demand.

What is your TV model, streaming device model, streaming or other movie service, etc. And no, TV's don't have expandable storage or memory, at least none that I'm aware of, although some streaming TV boxes do have expandable options for caching streams.

Are you using a computer to stream the movies to the TV? If so, then the limitation and cache issues would be with your computer, not the tv.
TV's, even smart TV's, don't "download" movies, they only display movie "streams". If you have a streaming device that's separate from the TV, that MIGHT be capable of downloading and storing movies, but in most cases, streaming services don't allow any "downloading" of movies, they only allow streaming on demand.

What is your TV model, streaming device model, streaming or other movie service, etc. And no, TV's don't have expandable storage or memory, at least none that I'm aware of, although some streaming TV boxes do have expandable options for caching streams.

Are you using a computer to stream the movies to the TV? If so, then the limitation and cache issues would be with your computer, not the tv.

Solution