Solved! Nokia 6.1 ,plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
My Nokia 6.1 plus after update android version 9 when I call or receiving after 20 or 15 seconds opposite person voice is hearing but my voice is not hearing opposite person

Solution
Now if it is only happening on calls, and not when recording anything (assuming you meant they can't hear you) then it is likely not the phone itself but the app. I would then check on google play store, for any updates to that app and other apps on your phone. Restart (turn it off and back on) after the app updates and see if it works fine then. Also, test this out with multiple people to make sure the problem is not on their end.

Should it still do this, even when you try to record something, then try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it works fine in there. If it does, then there is something on the device that is the problem. It may well not be the system update but something else. Worst case, you can try doing a...
Now if it is only happening on calls, and not when recording anything (assuming you meant they can't hear you) then it is likely not the phone itself but the app. I would then check on google play store, for any updates to that app and other apps on your phone. Restart (turn it off and back on) after the app updates and see if it works fine then. Also, test this out with multiple people to make sure the problem is not on their end.

Should it still do this, even when you try to record something, then try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it works fine in there. If it does, then there is something on the device that is the problem. It may well not be the system update but something else. Worst case, you can try doing a "Hard Reset" of the phone to restore it to its original status (before the update and before you put anything on it).

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.