Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth headset

dev_soni_2006

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
i have Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth headset (Bluetooth V2.0) and i want to connect it with my moble phone (Bluetooth V4.0).

can i connect them???

Solution
If you cannot pair devices, I advise you to clear the pairing and try again.
To clear pairing settings:
1.Switch off the headset
2.Press and hold the multifunction key and the volume up key until the indicator light alternates red, green and blue three times
.After the settings are cleared, the headset enters the off mode.
JUST BE PATIENT

In order to pair your BH 503 with any of your devices, please follow these steps:
1.Make sure the phone (or other device) is on.
2.Press the multifunction key of the headset until the blue indicator lights starts to blink fast.
3.Activate Bluetooth connectivityon the mobile device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4.Once found, select the headset from the list of found devices, and enter...

dev_soni_2006

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011

i was using it before with nokia C5 mobile but now when i am searching with my new android phone using bluetooth search it is not showing any device. i dont know why....
i have tried to reset it but it is not going to reset its settings.
please help me...

Ravi Gagan

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
If you cannot pair devices, I advise you to clear the pairing and try again.
To clear pairing settings:
1.Switch off the headset
2.Press and hold the multifunction key and the volume up key until the indicator light alternates red, green and blue three times
.After the settings are cleared, the headset enters the off mode.
JUST BE PATIENT

In order to pair your BH 503 with any of your devices, please follow these steps:
1.Make sure the phone (or other device) is on.
2.Press the multifunction key of the headset until the blue indicator lights starts to blink fast.
3.Activate Bluetooth connectivityon the mobile device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4.Once found, select the headset from the list of found devices, and enter the Bluetooth passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to the mobile device.
5.If the pairing is successful, the headset’s blue indicator light starts flashing slowly, and the headset appears in the mobile device menu where you can view the paired Bluetooth devices.

JUST BE PATIENT

Solution

dev_soni_2006

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
sir,
i have tried the procedure u written. but while doing that it start and get off 1 time then it is not starting (i have kept pressed both Vol+ and multifunction key. and even when it start and get off red LED is not blinking any time.

Ravi Gagan

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

are you doing in switch off mode

Ravi Gagan

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, plug thecharger into the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key and pressthe volume up key.

Then again repeat all above steps

suryaprasad1

Estimable
Dec 29, 2014
I have android phone viewpad 7

I did following steps to pair:

Switch off H 503 by pressing call button,

wait for 10 seconds, hold down call button and volume + button together , it will flash blue and red lights.

then scan the device in your phone, it will automatically connect.