Nokia's Launches App Store, Open to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
I haven't had, nor been impressed with, a Nokia phone for some time. Then again, I'm not even sure what Nokia has available right now. :)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]I haven't had, nor been impressed with, a Nokia phone for some time. Then again, I'm not even sure what Nokia has available right now.[/citation]

E71. Seriously sexy piece of kit.

enewmen

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
Try looking at the n97. From what I can tell, better than the iPhone in every way. (but a tad more bulky with a better camera, high-res screen, and physical keyboard, etc)

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
I like my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone very much besides for the bluetooth disconnect reconnect crap that happens every now and then which I am talking to support with Blueant for right now to see if they can tweak my headset to stop it for me. The reason I am going this way is because Nokia said they don't support other companies bluetooth headsets which is a crock from what I heard because these things have standards apparently "bluetooth headsets that is".

apache_lives

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2002
yeah poorly implemented 3G support keeps me away - 6280, 6288 and 6230 all suffered when playing music and roaming between areas with 3G and normal reception, resetting the phone - ill pass on Nokia thankyou.

Iphone certainly revolutionized the market with touchscreens, app stores and a few more things - ill stick to my iphone for now :)

G

apache_lives, yeah, umm, those phones are ancient. Ever heard of Symbian OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.