Not sure what this virus is

Doc Reformed

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
First of all sorry if this isnt the right area to post this in, I found this community to be pretty helpful and quick in the past. So i was watching youtube and all of a sudden i hear a microsoft sam voice say "I am your virtual girlfriend type in a notepad to talk to me" I immediately opened up task manager (and listened to my new friend comment how i wont be able to get rid of him) and saw that whenever sam talked there was a program called microsoft console something that was popping up for a fraction of a second whenever it started talking, Now while i appreciate the sense of humor this guy has how do i get rid of it? I believe it is a rat so i booted into safe mode and disabled remote access, not quite sure why it was enabled but oh well Im now running a few antivirus scans to see if they can find anything. If for whatever reason that wont work any help would be appreciated or any suggestions on what it might be or how to get rid of it
Edit: little bit of an update after disabling remote connections i havent heard anything yet, currently still running scans i also found a program called reactor keeper installed in 2014 strange thing is i havent had this pc for that long so its just down there to hide from recently installed i imagine after a quick google search all i really came up with is websites claiming to be able to get rid of this with their "Reactor keeper remover tool" Not sure if it is related but any help on that would be fantastic as well

Solution
Have you scanned for malware as well with a tool like malwarebytes? If not, get it here:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

elbert

Distinguished
If a virus was that up in my face I think I would just nuke it by reinstalling windows. Download avast and do a boot time scan to make sure its cleared off the HD. I wouldn't risk a possible back door left open for a hacker. Never know what has gotten changed.