BenX41

Estimable
Jun 10, 2016
Looking to upgrade from my iPhone Xs Max and its unresponsive screen to something with a high touch sampling rate.
I was thinking of going with the Note 20 Ultra but being based in the UK it seems I would be forced to get the Exynos version rather than the snapdragon.
I wouldnt be too bothered about this if not for the reviews of the Exynos version speaking of its much lower battery life (among other problems).

Anyone who has the Exynos version, would you recommend it? How long does the battery last, is it as long as the snapdragon's 10 hours?
And if not, any suggestions for alternatives that have good touch sampling rates?
I've heard the Asus ROG 3 to be quite good, though reviews haven't spoken highly of the camera.

jagdishsingh

Banned
BANNED
Jan 13, 2021
Amazing product from Samsung. This phone has great design. Its mystic bronze color is just superb. Its front and black glass is toughest in a phone in the world. It has triple camera set-up. Primary camera is 108 mp with OIS.T hen 12 mp ultra wide and 5 mp camera for optical zoom. Cameras are mind blowing so its picture quality gives flagship experience. Then it has latest Samsung exynos 990 5G processor. Its very powerful processor .It works fast as Iight.it has 8gb ram and 256 rom. It has 6.9 inches dynamic hdr fhd amoled display with 120hz refresh rate. It has stereo speakers so sound quality is very good. 4500 mAh battery with fast charging, reverse charging.10mp front camera. And most amazing S pen. you can do crazy things with this s pen. Overall this is powerpacked phone from Samsung. Absloultely brilliant.