Note 3 Message Help

super dragon

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
I recently factory reseted my Note 3 and set it up and something weird happens in my messaging app. So When i go to the default app i select recipients to start an individual chat so i send a message they recieve it and they they send the second message i recieve it but when i send the third one it never delivers my phone says message not delivered and i deleted the chat and started a new one and the same thing happens I cannot message after i recieve theirs tried everything from clearing data of the messaging app to factory reset but the problem still remains? help

Solution
I mean if you log into the the "Google Play Store" you can tap the three lines (should be on upper left) and then on your updates to see if there are any updates listed for the software/app giving you the problem.

Note there are three apps that come on that phone for messaging. The regular message app, messaging+ and hangouts. The regular app (first listed here) shouldn't have chat. It is straight SMS, the other two, however do.
It may not be the phone but that app that has a problem. Have you tried searching for updates on "Google Play"? It may be a known issue that they already have updates for.

The reset wouldn't include the updated data as it gives you what was on the phone originally.

I mean if you log into the the "Google Play Store" you can tap the three lines (should be on upper left) and then on your updates to see if there are any updates listed for the software/app giving you the problem.

Note there are three apps that come on that phone for messaging. The regular message app, messaging+ and hangouts. The regular app (first listed here) shouldn't have chat. It is straight SMS, the other two, however do.

Solution

super dragon

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016

sorry for this late reply i soved this by installing the message app by verizon it soved the problem