Solved! Notebook gamer Hp omen

Jan 9, 2019
HP omen 15-ce007la.
I have a bad performance with this equipment when playing without connected charger, however, when connecting it has pretty good performance. I have everything configured to occupy the maximum performance only with battery, even so, the change is not reflected. I configured maximum performance in power plans in w10, and in the nvidia control panel, updated drivers. Is it normal? Is there a way to increase notebook performance with a battery only, even if it lasts much less? Thanks for the answers.

Solution
When unplugged, the system will automatically start restricting performance to conserve battery life. That is why when you plug your charger back in, you receive better performance. This is pretty normal.

Configuring power plans may improve performance slightly, but will not solve the overall problem.

Seaweed Monster

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
When unplugged, the system will automatically start restricting performance to conserve battery life. That is why when you plug your charger back in, you receive better performance. This is pretty normal.

Configuring power plans may improve performance slightly, but will not solve the overall problem.

Solution
Performance when running off the battery will degrade as charge level drops, regardless of performance settings in Windows. You will only get the best performance when it's running off mains power --- that's pretty self-explanatory. Don't put too much faith in Performance settings in Windows, it can't work magic against physical realities.