Notebook gaming :)

Solution
I myself am not from Europe so i dont know what is available to you or what the prices are in your area. For these types of inquires its better if you post a couple of laptops that you've found and ask for an opinion.

But to answer your question a Laptop with at least an i5 and a discrete Graphics card GT750m if that is in your price range for a pretty solid laptop.

BUT if i am understanding correctly, the only game you will be playing is league of legends, which is not a particularly intensive game so an i5 (non- ULV) with its built in HD 4600 will be able to play league maxed out (even on 1080p as the internet claims)
even an i5 ulv should be able to play fine with maxed settings at 1366 x 768.

So... any laptop with an i5 (ULV or...

cynicalimpulse

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
I myself am not from Europe so i dont know what is available to you or what the prices are in your area. For these types of inquires its better if you post a couple of laptops that you've found and ask for an opinion.

But to answer your question a Laptop with at least an i5 and a discrete Graphics card GT750m if that is in your price range for a pretty solid laptop.

BUT if i am understanding correctly, the only game you will be playing is league of legends, which is not a particularly intensive game so an i5 (non- ULV) with its built in HD 4600 will be able to play league maxed out (even on 1080p as the internet claims)
even an i5 ulv should be able to play fine with maxed settings at 1366 x 768.

So... any laptop with an i5 (ULV or not, preferably 4th gen.) will play league no problem at max settings (assuming that is what you are aiming for).

Also any laptop with an A10 apu would be more that sufficient for league as well.

Hope this helps!

Solution

cynicalimpulse

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
Seems like a pretty solid laptop. Will play league and many other games no problem. my question for you is if you are only playing league and nothing else (future or now) is there a point in getting such a good graphics card? (maybe consider something cheaper to save yourself money if all you will be doing is league)

If you are planning to play other games then this choice seems to be a pretty good one (assuming you have browsed other options as well). And will be sufficient for gaming for a good while.

Next is if possible, find a physical store with this model in stock and test the feel of the keyboard and mousepad since those (aside from the screen) are the parts of the laptop you will have the most interaction with. If you hate the keyboard you're going to be stuck with it or have to buy a separate keyboard.

Hope this helps!

Sergio Zagoruy

Estimable
Jun 1, 2014
in the future i go to buy pc gaming desktop, but now i don't need it.
now I will be fine only league of legends ^^
but now my questions for you cynicalimpulse, this notebook will go well?

cynicalimpulse

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
Any laptop with just an i5 using the built in HD 4600 intel graphics would work and so will a laptop using an A10 APU from AMD. Those go for about 500 to 550 USD maybe more depending on the model and product line.