Nothing on my phone but no space!!

Slappy_Turtle

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
I got the Alcatel pop4 2 Years ago and upgraded to a 16mb card shortly after. I got some games on the phone and deleted them to get more, but eventually I lost space and had to delete all of my games to take pictures. Now I have absolutely no gaes and I just deleted most of my pictures and I can't even take one. I can't do anything really on my phone anymore​ without space except for look things up. I heard of a way to delete excess space that was left over from games but I have no idea how so I went here to check. Does anybody know how to? Btw I have and Android Alcatel one touch pop Astro so umm if you can help I will be so grateful.

Solution
To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify. In the app's Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app's cache.

To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify. In the app's Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app's cache.

Solution

Slappy_Turtle

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017