NSA Implies Anonymous Plan to Attack U.S. Power Grid

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kristoffe

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
I see this as a psychological honeypot to see how people respond and matrix those responses to "find" anon members. lolz. not.

CerianK

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
Let the NSA believe this trash (if they are indeed so inept)... maybe will get a more secure (from real villains) power grid out of it.

jabliese

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
You guys need to read more spy novels. Obviously, the NSA has reports some Anon factions are considering this. Also obvious is that Anon "leadership" would frown on this action. As the NSA wants the grid to stay up, they go public with their information to get Anon leadership on the record as opposing such a move.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]jabliese[/nom]You guys need to read more spy novels. Obviously, the NSA has reports some Anon factions are considering this. Also obvious is that Anon "leadership" would frown on this action. As the NSA wants the grid to stay up, they go public with their information to get Anon leadership on the record as opposing such a move.[/citation]

I suppose that is possible, but it's hard to say since I don't have any way of knowing for sure what is going on, same to most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.