Jul 2, 2016
Hello!

I recently bought an ASUS ROG GL552vw-DH74 with the following specs

Intel i7-6700
Intel (R) HD Graphics 530
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960m
16gb ram

Running on Windows 10 64-bit

my GPU was working properly until while playing CSGO (not the first time I've launched the game), the game crashed and displayed that one/both of the GPU "failed and now has recovered"

since then I can't access the NVidia control panel. and when accessed thru the device manager, the NVidia GeForce GTX 960m had an error (CODE 43)

please help

MightyDevil

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
I have currently the exact same issue. My problems actually started happening right off the bat after upgrading all that's to be upgraded on a brand new computer i.e. bios, drivers, windows updates etc. I upgraded the nvidia driver with the GeForce Experience software and bam! code 43 at all times. I upgraded the driver for the on board Intel Graphics, crapped it out with code 43 also!

Since then, I used DDU to uninstall all graphics drivers and reinstalled the drivers in all kinds of manners and order, nothing to be done. My BIOS is up to date. Surprisingly, this brand new ROG has no bios GUI but the simple AMIBios interface and not much options.

I prevented Windows Update from interfering also. I can't believe it to be a hardware issue.

I'll post back if I get anything done.

Status
Not open for further replies.