Obama Victory Tweet Becomes Most Retweeted of All Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]PleaseDudePlease[/nom]No one cares about Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin didn't own a nuclear weapon. Rights this and rights that.[/citation]See, the biggest difference between you and Benjamin Franklin, is that he had a fully functioning brain.[citation][nom]JacekRing[/nom]They have slowly year after year taken away more of our rights, chipping away at our constitution or blatantly ignoring it. Just like the Supreme Court has been blatantly ignoring our constitution.[/citation]Yeah, and over the next four years Obama is going to put another activist judge or two on the Supreme Court. They believe in changing the Constitution to suit their agendas, things like "rights" won't mean crap.
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]our great country has now been destroyed. good job.i don't see how we can survive another four years of his policies/[/citation]We just take one day at a time. Of course each day is another couple billion dollars of deficit spending...

Personally, I think that if you pay income taxes, you have a vested interest in how your money is being spent. But those who don't pay any income taxes? They've got no reason to give a damn, it's not their money. Someone else is footing the bill. Solution? Only those paying income taxes (and those retirees who paid into the system) should vote.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]our great country has now been destroyed. good job.i don't see how we can survive another four years of his policies/[/citation]
I don't see how we would've survived if Romney won..

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I don't think either candidate could even begin to fix woes faced by the US, but Obama does have a way of reaching into the hearts of many.

mirunthings

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
To all the fools and half-idiots out there who's believed that our president is the cause of the economy, lost of jobs and the reason our country is in debt you need to get a live and get educated and stop listening to all those other full idiots out there. It seems that you all have a short memory of who is responsable for the mess we're in. I wonder if you all remember the name George W. Bush, the person who put us in this mess. Let me clean-up your brain and educate you a little...for your sake I will turn back the window of time, of how Pres. Obama enter the White House and when he step in it was filled with nothing but dirt, up to our neck in debt, lost of job that had been send over sea. Yes, and the war where our love ones, our young men, some not even old enough to vote or to drink but end up dying to protect us, all those mess he had to clean up in the White House before he could do anything good. You fools needs to stop complaining and be glad he's our President instead of Romeny. This president is one of the best we have in a long time, he care so much that he try to give us Universal Healthcare, but fools like you tears it down, why, because you don't know the benefit of something good. Now you all need to look into yourself and count your blessing or turn your teeth backward and eat yourself to dead and let the rest of us who knowns how bless we are of not havng Romeny as our president.

Status
Not open for further replies.