Question Odd darkened corners on screen.

Gurf

Estimable
Dec 10, 2014
Does anyone know what would be causing these odd areas of the screen to look like that? This is a TV that was working perfectly over the weekend when I tested it so we sold it on a local buy and sell, the buyer got home and sent me these. He loaded it in his tiny car quite rough so I thought maybe it was a break but it doesn't really look like it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/ircAAOSwQKdcrW~7/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAx/z/QxwAAOSwnJxcrW-x/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 8
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
thewonderspud Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Zragadouga Streaming Video & TVs 6
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Similar threads
Solved! Upper Left Corner Dimmer than the Rest of the Screen on Vizio M60-C3
Solved! Hello, we turned on our LG tv and it is zoomed into the top left corner of the screen. We don’t know how to fix it. We have
My Toshiba tv model number 50l1400u the top half is darkened what's the problem
How delete the data showing in upper left corner on TV screen [running time etc.]in Netflix per roku 2 ?
i have a 32" model 32b200HDI micromax tv. The red light in the bottom corner indicates i have power, but the tv wont turn on
Model number UN32J5500AF, screen darkens at night. How do I change it to stay bright?
Need TV flexible wall mount for 50'' TV (flex by wall or oblique by corner) *pictures*
Samsung 3600 smart tv- lower half screen darkened
Bought new 4K 43UF6400 LG on 10/29/15. Turned power on, big white screen and now it's cracked in upper right corner. I'm tech
sony kdl-32ex520 screen getting white display at right corner two inches
Corner Desk For Four Monitors?
my son smashed the TV and still i am able to see a picture on the corner and rest of the funcationality is fine. TV is a brand
Corner Wall Mount Help Needed? (60 inch TV)
where to put the speakers in the corners? Top, middle or bottom?
The picture is tiny in the upper left hand corner.
i have a 32" rca rlded3258a tv. The red light in the bottom corner indicates i have power, but the tv wont turn on.
My sony Bravia tv keeps flashing onto a black screen with the hdmi logo in the corner, then returning to the programme I'm wat
Vizio VW46L Screen darkening on the right side
Samsung LED tv problem (textures darken)
Samsung's 3D TV Can Wrap around Corners

ASK THE COMMUNITY