Odd time stamp appears on image - can not explain.

JGM_TTW

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
I found an image in a folder for a weblog site of mine what's timestamp reads April, 14th, 2068, created and changed stamps. This is not consistent with any other images in that folder - all the others have a legitimate, accurate time stamp. But, this particular "original" of the image now has this strange time stamp. I had only opened it in photoshop 5.0 to rotate it, then saved it and never looked at it again, until my cursor rolled over it, about a week later and the strange date caught-my-eye. The PC's time is accurate. No other images in that folder have a "wrong" time stamp. Can anyone explain what has happened? OS: Windows Vista home premium. Image is located at http://timetravelwish.com Thank you kindly.

the image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Kh64OyL8IWk/VNsIrK_qNYI/AAAAAAAAHjY/Po229avRydc/s1600/PICT0007%2B(10).JPG

pyrocat

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Server may have had the wrong date when posted. Odd dates happen when the BIOS/PRAM battery is dying.

OTOH, my timestamps are almost always odd, since the server I use is in Spain, so my afternoon posts in eastern US might show up as late evening.

Other possibility is that's when you intended to post it, but couldn't wait another 63 years to post the image.

JGM_TTW

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015

JGM_TTW

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
I never posted this image until after I asked my question above. I only rotated it then closed it. It is now posted as it remains. So no server contact in between first opening on the 10th, and discovering the strange date on the 12th. The clock on the PC is accurate to the second. What I did not say in my question is the strange part: It is part of a collection of images belonging to a new experimental website attempting to be a first and easy and predictable contact for early time travel experimentation. It's now posted as a possible transmission manipulation to be examined by several scientists and others as a possible manipulation from . . . the future! Don't get spooked, because The image is one of several inexplicable things happening on this website __________.com I'll check the battery, check the bios info. Thanks for this proposal. BTW: The top link image is the first one to be discovered, the bottom linked image displays what Windows 7 hp is now showing for 3 additional images including the first image at top. Thanks again anyone with useful tips!

image-dating.html
image-dating.html

TRENDING THREADS