''Officer Bubbles'' Suing YouTube, Commenters

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
to officer bubbles: the defendant is right, you're an egotistical maniac! All of this bullcrap over someone talkin' smack?? Defaming is not the same as stating an opinion! And I think I've made mine clear.

G

I wish he would realize that suing the 24 people for a ridiculous amount over a non existent crime will generate a news story of it, further informing the world of this incident. If he just swallowed his pride, I never would have heard of it personally. But alas, I posted this link on Facebook, so more people get to learn of what a douche bag he is. Fail.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
This guy clearly isn't stable and really shouldn't be a officer of the law. Not only because of his behavior which made him "famous"
in the first place but also because he clearly isn't able to
keep calm, and realistic over warranted criticism.

Is this a person you want to have a position of authority or even worse carry a firearm?

On a side note shame on Youtube to allow themselves to be bullied and take down the videos. What cowards.

deweycd

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]"Adam Josephs, a constable with Toronto Police Department's 52 Division, "Learn to read please.[/citation]

Actually his use of the word America is correct, it is generally used outside the United States of America to describe both North and South America. Most countries in South America do not think of America as the United States. US egos have taken over and absorbed the use of the word America from everyone else in the Americas

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
This is just like the political caricatures you find in any newspaper. People have the right to freedom of opinion and they have the freedom of speech to voice them. Next case!..

jimkiler

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2006
I really wish we could add comments to the video, those original 24 comments would look kind compared to what would be added after this story broke.

dragonforce

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
[citation][nom]enzo matrix[/nom]You wake up. This was obviously misconduct on the officer's part since the "offender" had all charges dropped.[/citation]

That may be so that they were dropped.
But my point is EVERYONE should take responsibility for their actions!
Be it a police officer or a civilian, if you were walking down the street and someone was blowing crap in your face what you would do?....HMMMMMMMM

dude846

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
Officer Bubbles. Enough Said.

Tarnishing the reputation of police officers happens because police officer tarnish their badge. Not all, mind you.

G

What an ass. Unfortunately, most cops I've dealt with have the same arrogant, holier than thou attitude toward the public.

Blink

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2004
That man is just a terrible person. This is just bad publicity for a sector of government that already gets plenty.

kenwheeler77

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
[citation][nom]eyefinity[/nom]"In the lawsuit, Josephs said that the cartoons and comments are "false and devastatingly defamatory.""What a pussy. Be sure to send my details to his lawyers. If this is what US cops are like no wonder the crime rate is so high.[/citation]

Did you READ the article? Toronto is in Canada, not the U.S.

kenwheeler77

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
[citation][nom]deweycd[/nom]Actually his use of the word America is correct, it is generally used outside the United States of America to describe both North and South America. Most countries in South America do not think of America as the United States. US egos have taken over and absorbed the use of the word America from everyone else in the Americas[/citation]

I think that Canadians and S. Americans will take offense at being called American. Ego has nothing to do with it. How about we just start calling Russia and the Ukraine Asia instead since that is their continent?

bosshoss

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004
[citation][nom]dominatorix[/nom]Officer Bubbles you are a BIG IDIOT.My name is Robert Paulson .[/citation]

His name is Robert Paulson.

Mikez

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
[citation][nom]TheWhiteRose000[/nom]xDAnd people wonder why the world is going to the pits.Officer Bubbles we Salute you fine sir...Oh come on I can't say that with a strait face.(Bursts into hysterical laughter)I'm still laughing at the blowing bubbles gets your arrested for assault.[/citation]

Is he going to arrest a baby for blowing bubbles too? That's just wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.