Official: Sonic the Hedgehog is Coming Back in 2D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC_HATER

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
so how many "friends" join him and how many "NEW!" friends come along for the ride too?

please DONT f*** this up guys there has not been a good sonic since the sega days!

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
Sometimes old school is just better. Just look at the success of Mario bros Wii, and heck most Xbox arcade / Wii ware / PSN games.

Graphics are great and supplement a game but without a good gameplay experience all the graphics in the world can't help you.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Last I heard Tails wasn't going to be in this game (i think i read that on ign's article). If so, that is a real disappointment to me. Some of my best memories with the Sega Genesis were of teaming up as Sonic and tails with my little brother. Can't they do the same with this title? At least local co-op and even better if over Xbox Live.

That would be my suggestion.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
They did it was this title too but it was more of a "remake" of the original, still.. a good job - http://www.anotherworld.fr/anotherworld_uk/

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
fucking finaly, developers realize making games 3d becuase it was the new thing doesnt mean it makes good games

shooters = 3d
awesome console games = 2d nes/sega classics

ponchato

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
Sega shuts down the Chromehounds servers, but continues milking the Sonic franchise?

Bullshit. Chromehounds was awesome, Sonic is not.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I liked Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Haven't played any others. If you can block out the grating voices, they're good games. Only thing I would've liked is better multiplayer modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.