Official Star Wars Lightsaber, Blaster for Wii Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Now if you can't stand a few comments on your blog, let's for a second think how it is for this guy to be watched over again a few thousand times because someone wanted to make fun of him (again).

They surely leave comments everywhere (from youtube to whatever his personal page might be), that he won't like, but i guess it looks cooler when it's against someone else and not yourself :)

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
The guy uploaded his video in a public place (or did he?). Well, if it was he who put his video up to public scrutiny, he deserves all the insults he can get. If this was a private video and someone uploaded it without his permission.... then he still deserves this punishment. I thought he could be excused, but I couldn't do it. This will teach him NEVER to do that again! :)

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Yeah, I can't tell if that kid did it as a joke or if he's just that weird. It's funny how badass he probably thinks he is as he flails around thinking he's Darth Maul or something.

dtemple

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2006
Jane, you've just become my favorite Tom's writer for including Star Wars Kid in one of your articles. Major props, not many writers are comfortable enough with their jobs to include something fun like that. +1

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Wow... that looks like such a difficult and expensive mod...
Wonder how much they will cost...

Fail.

[citation][nom]DXrick[/nom]So, when is the holographic add-on coming, so that we can battle Darth in our living room?[/citation]

Win.

Balshoy

Distinguished
May 28, 2008
Even if it wasn't uploaded by him, the very thought that you look cool doing something like that is absurd... I mean come on... he must have seen the tape after recording it, and if he thought it's ok then, what can I say... he had to learn the lesson of not filming sober clips of him in awkward (to say the least) situations somehow. :D

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
I wonder if Greg_77 is joking?

In case not: Star Wars Kid was from years ago, he was about 13 yrs old and made a private video of himself. Someone else uploaded the video to the internet.

Since then, there are dozens if not hundreds of mod versions with added music, audio and visual effects. Use something called a YouTube to locate.

Status
Not open for further replies.