Solved! Old photos from backed up Google

Apr 25, 2018
I Lost phone; had to change email account and phone number...
Now I have a different account how to get back my old, sentimental photos from my old phone???

Solution
This is going to depend on whether you just set up a new e-mail account or whether you closed or deleted your old one.

If the former, the old one is still running so you should be able to recover the photos by logging in to your old account.

Sadly, if it's the latter, they probably went down with the ship. Ask Google if tehy can help. If you still know the security questions for the old account, they can be sure you are who you say you are, they should allow you access to the old files.
This is going to depend on whether you just set up a new e-mail account or whether you closed or deleted your old one.

If the former, the old one is still running so you should be able to recover the photos by logging in to your old account.

Sadly, if it's the latter, they probably went down with the ship. Ask Google if tehy can help. If you still know the security questions for the old account, they can be sure you are who you say you are, they should allow you access to the old files.

Solution