Old Spice Guy Making Awesome Videos for Fans

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
1- Old spice smells cheap for most women i know
2- This guys probably stink
3- Whith the sise of muscle: he was clearly on steroids (smells bad)
4-Probably has a small engin because of reason above :p

iamsexyrob

Distinguished
May 17, 2006
dextermat:
Please learn to spell. Also, there is no way he is on roids, he is way too small. He is pretty cut though, which just takes a low fat high protein diet, and a lot of lower weight high rep exercise.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
OLDSpice became old...

But in the past two years... they've come out with excellent marketing that makes you laugh or smile. I've yet to buy an OLD-SPICE product... but maybe I'll use it. Remember when it started with that LOOOONG panning commercial with Bruce Campbell?

I can almost look like that OLD SPICE GUY.

I love the current one in which he goes from beach to woods to hot tub.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]dextermat[/nom]1- Old spice smells cheap for most women i know2- This guys probably stink3- Whith the sise of muscle: he was clearly on steroids (smells bad)4-Probably has a small engin because of reason above[/citation]Steroids? Have you no faith in gold old testosterone? People can get way bigger than that NOT using steroids. He is "fit".

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
Take note, AX manufactures, THIS is how you get the attention of men. Not some retarded "Get some Hair Action" commercial, buy by a hilarious black guy.

Hilarious Black guy ALWAYS wins.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
[citation][nom]dextermat[/nom]1- Old spice smells cheap for most women i know 2- This guys probably stinks 3- With the size of muscle: he was clearly on steroids (smells bad)4-Probably has a small engine because of reason above[/citation]

Apparently you have never worked out. Thats a normal physique, if he was on Steroids he would be ballooned and all of his muscles would have a round not angular shape.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Sabiancym[/nom]Before these commercials Old Spice was perceived as an old guy product, not anymore.[/citation]
Really? Here, it's just the alternative to that garbage like AXE.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]dextermat[/nom]1- Old spice smells cheap for most women i know2- This guys probably stink3- Whith the sise of muscle: he was clearly on steroids (smells bad)4-Probably has a small engin because of reason above[/citation]

When I loose another 15lbs and gain muscle mass, I look kind of LIKE THAT... but not as good.

You may never look like that, it depends on your body type.

Oh, and when you're in good physical shape, your hormones are more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.