old surround system

lmickro

Prominent
Dec 11, 2017
I have an old home theatre surround system. It comes with 5 speakers, and it connect's to a main deck with those red and white cables. I hate seeing those cables. Is there a way, to connect all those speakers to the main deck wirelessly?

Not without losing fidelity and potentially creating more noise.

I suggest you buy some cable management gear like spiral wrap below and tidy them up so they look more professional.

You can purchase ties or panduit complete with a gun or use sleeving ... but spiral wrap is cheap and easy.

https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/products/6117081/?grossPrice=Y&cm_mmc=AU-PLA-DS3A-_-google-_-PLA_AU_EN_Cables_And_Wires-_-Cable_Accessories%2C_Ties_And_Tools-_-PRODUCT+GROUP&matchtype=&gclid=CjwKCAiA9rjRBRAeEiwA2SV4ZfM85wmanqOKPy0NGnys6_cSzbqkqCX_lTPUS0MK2uPsoxbvc08c4hoCn2MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Not without losing fidelity and potentially creating more noise.

I suggest you buy some cable management gear like spiral wrap below and tidy them up so they look more professional.

You can purchase ties or panduit complete with a gun or use sleeving ... but spiral wrap is cheap and easy.

https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/products/6117081/?grossPrice=Y&cm_mmc=AU-PLA-DS3A-_-google-_-PLA_AU_EN_Cables_And_Wires-_-Cable_Accessories%2C_Ties_And_Tools-_-PRODUCT+GROUP&matchtype=&gclid=CjwKCAiA9rjRBRAeEiwA2SV4ZfM85wmanqOKPy0NGnys6_cSzbqkqCX_lTPUS0MK2uPsoxbvc08c4hoCn2MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 3
B Audio 5
A Audio 2
M Audio 2
ardacavdar Audio 1
A Audio 1
SyncMasterBW Audio 2
J Audio 1
R Audio 3
H Audio 2
K Audio 2