Solved! Old VHS to Toshiba RAGZ

Mar 4, 2019
Hi folks, currently facing issues with plugging in a JVC Super Quick Drive to my Toshiba RAGZ. The VHS output option only has spots for the yellow and white cables whereas the TV requires the red also. When the white and yellow are plugged into their appropriate spots in both the VHS and the TV, sound can be heard but there is no video. Help?

Solution
Hi folks, currently facing issues with plugging in a JVC Super Quick Drive to my Toshiba RAGZ. The VHS output option only has spots for the yellow and white cables whereas the TV requires the red also. When the white and yellow are plugged into their appropriate spots in both the VHS and the TV, sound can be heard but there is no video. Help?
You could try plugging the white one into the red port? (It shouldn't make much difference but still) Or you could plug an empty plug into the free port (Sometimes it helps but it might not).
May 6, 2018
You could try plugging the white one into the red port? (It shouldn't make much difference but still) Or you could plug an empty plug into the free port (Sometimes it helps but it might not).

Solution
The yellow output jack on the VCR is for video and should go to the video input jack on the TV. If the VCR only has one audio output, which could be a white RCA jack, then connect it to either the white or red audio inputs on the TV. You will only hear sound from one of the TV speakers this way. If that bothers you then you need to use a female RCA to two male RCA Y connector. That will split the single audio output so you can connect it to both audio inputs on the TV and get sound from both TV speakers. Won't be stereo but dual mono though.