soursjohnny

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

if i can afford it, YES! This TV will be the best TV ever made. Way worth saving up money for.
i heard that LG OLED TV is going to be cheaper than Samsungs
it that true?

lennysylvia

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

people get the better product all the time, regardless of if its broken or not. Its called being outdated. Phones anyone? Im sure a lot of ppl exchanged their phoens for smart phones while they still worked.

sokangcraft

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

Thats true but Oled has better off axis viewing, color reproduction, black levels...... Its an upgrade just like a smart phone.

The Lg has a super small 1mm bezel and is only 4mm thin which is pretty nice!

markalex7400

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012

Change is one thing we should embrace. Technology is changing and we should go in for the most convenient, simple, and gorgeous products that can make our lives better. LG OLED has it and that's why am going in for it.

sokangcraft

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
Yeah I don't like designed obsolescence either but Oled represents a huge step forward in reduced power consumption and and picture quality. I hope LG gets on the ball and brings it to us 2012 because I really doubt Samsung can with the current production level they have.

mickfley

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
I saw Samsung's OLED TV of the same size as LG's. Samsung OLED TV's got 'BEST of CES Innovations' and LG OLED TV's got 'BEST TV of Show' by many tech sites. There can't be two when you call the BEST. There must be the one better than the other. Which one do you think is the BEST OLED TV?

imabe

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
I believe that people who have finances will definitely change or upgrade their tv to an OLED TV. The times are changing and some people want to change with it and others not so much. The OLED tv has great pixel image display, sleek style, 3d capable, and smart features. It is a whole new world lol..

nate_kan

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

I think it's similar to fashion. People always want the newest hottest looking things
and this is no different when it comes to gadgets. You don't see anyone with a 2002 cellphone
when its 2012 (even if it was well taken care of).
I see a lot of people waiting on the OLED TV release.

sokangcraft

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

They have released so, maybe they will make and agreement to produce them with another company later.

If you want and Oled TV in 2012 you only hope is going to be LG.

Samsung is not going to be able to make it to market.

nimzy8849

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah, that's true. There can't be two "BEST". In my opinion, LG's OLED TV is the best OLED TV. Because, They are taking different OLED technology and I think LG's W-OLED technology is more efficient. I'll give you the link, so you can check the information. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_true-oled_and_woled-cf&waAn=2

randynelson89

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012

I feel the same. I'm a LG Cinema 3D tv user. I'm very happy with it especially when I'm watching a movie in 3D.I'm not sure about what the OLED TV you're talking about is but I'll look it up sometime.

sokangcraft

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

Just consider Oled the next evolution in hardware its going to produce better black levels, off axis viewing, ETC....Its more about the screen than the smart or the whats on it and even bad stuff on it is going to look amazing.