Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone Lens System Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveyg777

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2011
Oooh i know lets completely ignore whether it will fit the new iphone 6!!!! Whats the best kit for iphone 6 is what i wanna know????

rutherfordsc

Estimable
Jul 21, 2014

That's a valid question. The main problem is that most of the manufacturers are still working on updating their products for the iPhone 6. As soon as we can get the new products to test, you can be sure we will have new reviews out for them.

steveyg777

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2011
Oooh i know lets completely ignore whether it will fit the new iphone 6!!!! Whats the best kit for iphone 6 is what i wanna know????

rutherfordsc

Estimable
Jul 21, 2014
There aren't any iPhone 6 lens kit yet. The phone just came out. The only thing that would even work with the iPhone 6 is the Photojojo lenses, because they work with almost anything, but I wouldn't recommend it.

steveyg777

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2011
The thing is, the iphone 6 was already out when this review was published and you really only need to search ebay or amazon to c that there are already lens kits for the 6 and/or kits that have already been out that can easily adapt to the new phone because they have a "clip on" system. It makes me think there wasnt enough forethought when doing this review. Dont get me wrong, i totally appreciate reviews of kits as its what i am looking to buy right now but i feel it was bad timing to bring out a review of kits for the five and older models when the 6 has just arrived (the 5s and 5c have been around for a year now - a bit of a late review for those models heh?). Id say it was a missed opportunity myself. Anyway, after giving you guys a slating all i can say is im looking forward to your more modern and current kit review to accomodate iphone 6 options :) although i will probably have moved onto other reviews by then and decided what kit to buy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.