Question olympus c-2100 ultra zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsears

Estimable
Nov 12, 2016
still love this old camera~! have a card in it, sometimes it will put pics on card, other times not. why? also assuming there is storage on the camera, so if it copys pic to storage within, why cant I get it off? tried to use the cable (usb one end, little connector at other), my win7 wont recognize it. tried loading software from site, got the updater but wont do anything else. doesnt seem to want to load the driver...is it not compatible with win7? gonna have to upgrade to win10, will it be compatible with that one? or is it just plain obsolete now? good camera.....

catsears

Estimable
Nov 12, 2016
no, took card out, plugged in the cable and it still wouldnt read. put the card back in with cable in the camera, still wont read....cant figure it out...I would've figured the pics wouldve gone to internal storage, checked the settings, it is set to save to card; yes, have a card reader, nothing on card - so pic went to camera storage.....just cant seem to get it off internal storage and convert it back to the card storage by default.....it used to be that way - pics went to card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.