OnePlus 2 with cracked screen :(

Ilenia

Commendable
May 8, 2016
Hello,

anyone can help me suggesting any company that can repair my OnePlus 2 to replace the screen? (out of warranty)? I found this website online azrepair.eu any suggestion for any other company that repair?

Thank you so much!

Solution
Wow, they want a lot to replace it. I don't know of any other places, however, if you feel comfortable doing the work yourself, you could get the screen and do the work. There are "many" videos online on how to do the replacements. I would search for yours and see how complicated it would be. Couldn't hurt to look into it. Unless of course you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself. If you don't, barring finding some small tech person who knows how (which is always a good option as well) I would consider the company you already found.
Wow, they want a lot to replace it. I don't know of any other places, however, if you feel comfortable doing the work yourself, you could get the screen and do the work. There are "many" videos online on how to do the replacements. I would search for yours and see how complicated it would be. Couldn't hurt to look into it. Unless of course you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself. If you don't, barring finding some small tech person who knows how (which is always a good option as well) I would consider the company you already found.

Solution