OnePlus 6T Review: Pure Magic, Perfect Price

shawndugout13

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
So, no headphone jack, no expandable storage, no wireless charging, no water resistance(heck, why even make it out of glass), no iris scan option, no s-pen, good camera but still not better, good battery but still smaller, no dual speakers with Dolby atmos, no support, hairline difference in the synthetic geekbench score(if that even matters..??), smaller notch but still a notch, yea, I can see why it's cheaper. Note 9 OVERALL better. Heck, the Note 8 is in the same price ballpark, as well as you can find the S9 Plus which are also better overall devices that offer more..

Oct 30, 2018
I got the OP6 because it may be the last good phone to have a headphone jack. Samsung's don't count because their software bloat is pure junk. While I do prefer having the FP sensor on the back, I'm now interested in what it would be like on the front based on the article's description. I've read elsewhere that it gets brighter when used which would be irritating at night.

I'm still considering updating to the 6T but will wait a few months to get more reviews and probably a price drop. If the software tweaks on the 6T come to the 6, I may not need to upgrade until the 7T or maybe the 8.

Oct 30, 2018
Funny Comment Shawn. Owner's of the OP6T will enjoy updates for years and security updates for three. Meanwhile, folks with N9 will be stuck to wait for Samsung or their cellular carrier to get around to updating.

Nov 22, 2018
Worst phone ive ever owned. all those postive things put online is pure marketing. sent my phone in for a ton of problems and they tell me nothing is wrong with it never had suck a glitchy and terrible customer. Please save a 100 dollars more and buy a real phone i can type 6 pages of garbage on this phone but trust me when i say this NOT WORTH THE SAVING

ansley

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
Above poster doesn't know what he's talking about, must be paid to post bad stuff. Everyone I know who has OP6 loves it! Bought one for my daughter, phone is flawless, runs everything perfectly and so smoothly. Has latest Anrdoid, it just plain works amazingly well. Face recognition is instant, the reviews are REAL. I will never waste over $600 on a phone, I build home Gaming PC for $600-1000, no mobile device really should be over $500...ever. However, the OnePlus is the one that is actually worth the money. I'm considering one for me, but I do want the headphone jack, but I can use a USB converter as my sons do to use their USB headsets. That's the beauty of Android, I can plug anything into USB and it works! Although, I haven't tried that with USB-C but assume it works just like micro USB.

Nov 22, 2018
I find it weird that you are defensive for their product like some is talking about a family member lol. its silly i see all those ppl saying oneplus is a good phone but have never had a problem and dealt with there customer care. it garage i have never been so mistreat by customer service and hell ya its not worth the saving to deal with all the fustration they put me through. i hope none of you have to go through what i went through anyways that my experience some ppl like to get their hand burnt before they see that the oven is hot. just my 2 cents take it or leave it am just trying to help.

Jan 26, 2019
@MASON.NAWAR
Are you really sure all you think is pure truth ?
I do think exactly the opposite : I never before used such an amazing phone...