Only one HDMI doesn't work

Godric8648

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
So, I turned on my LG 37" tv (37LG30-UD) today, but my hdmi port said no signal. After hours of Internet searching and trying everything I found, I was at no success. This tv has three HDMI ports, 1&2 both work perfectly for all my devices (laptop, cable box, ps3, chromecast) and all my hdmi cords do as well. But the HDMI input says no signal for all devices.

I have used this tv for years, including HDMI 3 every single day. Just now has it stopped working. The strange part to me; it registers something is plugged into it and sending a signal (my input screen shows this) but once I select HDMI 3 on the input menu, it will say no signal or have just a black screen with no words.

I really wish I could find a solution, I cannot afford a new tv right now. Any help?!

Solution
Port might have just went. It's old and any little power surges can affect the port. Cheapest solution that if you need 3 ports is to be a HDMI switchbox for $20 or so. The cost to get it fixed would probably be in the hundreds of dollars.
Port might have just went. It's old and any little power surges can affect the port. Cheapest solution that if you need 3 ports is to be a HDMI switchbox for $20 or so. The cost to get it fixed would probably be in the hundreds of dollars.

Solution