Operating System Works but Hard Drive not found.

Sep 4, 2018
I'm running Windows 10 on an Alienware laptop. The diagnosis says that the Operating System path works, but no hard drive. When booting normally, it runs perfectly fine, but after I put in my password, it tried to load for 5 minutes and then crashes. I've tried running ALL in-built recovery options. Nothing has worked. Please help me. I don't think the hard-drive is dead.

hang-the-9

Titan
Probably is a failing drive, last step to try is a full clean Windows setup (factory restore) or clean setup from a Windows 10 media you can make from MS site. System will be wiped to like it was new, programs will need to re reinstalled and your files will need to be copied over from backups.

hang-the-9

Titan
Probably is a failing drive, last step to try is a full clean Windows setup (factory restore) or clean setup from a Windows 10 media you can make from MS site. System will be wiped to like it was new, programs will need to re reinstalled and your files will need to be copied over from backups.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K-kurt Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1