Opinions on Zorin OS 8 or higher

boostorm99

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014
I was just wondering about this operating system and what you guys thought about it? Do you like it? Any troubles installing? Anything I need to know if I choose this OS?

Thank you

Solution
I am a noob with Linux and I like it since it feels similar to Windows 7. I have tried other distributions but I liked Zorin the most. I primarily used it as a dual boot with Windows just to try out Linux. The 64 bit did not work properly on a Gigabyte 970A-DS3 motherboard but worked fine on other motherboards. Burn it to a USB stick or DVD and try it out "live" before you decide to install it to see if it works properly with your hardware. If it doesn't work or you don't like it there are many other linux distributions that you can try the same way.

rehed21

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
I am a noob with Linux and I like it since it feels similar to Windows 7. I have tried other distributions but I liked Zorin the most. I primarily used it as a dual boot with Windows just to try out Linux. The 64 bit did not work properly on a Gigabyte 970A-DS3 motherboard but worked fine on other motherboards. Burn it to a USB stick or DVD and try it out "live" before you decide to install it to see if it works properly with your hardware. If it doesn't work or you don't like it there are many other linux distributions that you can try the same way.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS