Solved! Oppo A3s Problem

Feb 22, 2020
Could my A3s be totally dead after wiping data, I really need someone's help

Sorry if my English is bad

Solution
So you actually did the type of reset that keeps your personal stuff. That doesn't really work to fix problems. If there was a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device and you only did the version that keeps your stuff, well it won't remove the problem.

I would suggest you go into "Safe Mode" and while in that back up your personal stuff (contacts, photos, etc., just not apps... can't back them up) and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the the device to wipe it clean and start over.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds...
Feb 22, 2020
My Oppo A3s are very slow and finally I decided to restore to factory settings using recovery mode and boot normally, and I started installing my supporting applications and some of my favorite games and there might be some meaningless little lags. everything started normally and when I wanted to play one of these games suddenly my Oppo A3s stopped responding and eventually died. I don't think of doing anything strange

So you actually did the type of reset that keeps your personal stuff. That doesn't really work to fix problems. If there was a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device and you only did the version that keeps your stuff, well it won't remove the problem.

I would suggest you go into "Safe Mode" and while in that back up your personal stuff (contacts, photos, etc., just not apps... can't back them up) and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the the device to wipe it clean and start over.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

To do a "Hard Reset"...

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the phone...

1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.

2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.

3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.

6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.

10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.

Solution