ORA-1 Glasses to Put Android On Your Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
LoL at all my posts. I would try to post and nothing. Closed the browser and return to attempt again. I had given up on my posts making it. Not sure if this is Tom's or Linux/Browser.

Blazer1985

Honorable
May 21, 2012
Just because you CAN move on three axis around a 3d model it doesn't mean you HAVE to. These animations were a nice example of what to avoid.

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
The AR seems intelligent. I'd be surprised if it is as stable as the demo would have you believe with that setup. However...

They could have made it look like something Bono would be happy to wear. But now you just look more like a trekkie. Actually no... That's insulting to a degree. Even trekkies would feel akward wearing that.

It must surely be way better to keep the computing horsepower in your pocket and the display wirelessly linked. Heck even if there was a wire I would prefer it over looking THAT shit.

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
So tech companies. I will hold an impromptu vote.

Fellow geeks! Would any of you mind it if there was a wire connected to a something you kept in your pocket if it would prevent you from looking like a glasshole or a bono-hole like here?

Status
Not open for further replies.