Orange light on blue light while holding power but not turning on

Bruno1260

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
I have an aspier e1-510-2827 when I plug it in orangutan light comes and stays on hold power button on for 5to 10 sec blue light comes stays on for 3 sec then goes out computer not booting up help me please

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start with a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug it's AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it.
- Next is to try to boot your laptop without its battery and just use its AC adapter.
- If this doesn't work re-seat the RAM. Remove the RAM sticks for a couple of seconds then re-insert them, making sure everything is seated properly.
- If this does not work and you can hear the laptop is on, but there is no graphics on the display, connect your laptop to an external monitor and see if it will display anything. If the external monitor displays your laptop's graphics your laptop screen may be faulty.
- The next thing to try is to see if your AC adapter is working properly. You can test this by trying another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- If all these will not work it's a motherboard problem.

Bruno1260

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016

Bruno1260

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
Its not powering up at all just orange battery light then i push power button bkue light comes on for a few seconds no fan runing or hard drive my daughter fell asleep with the PC on underneath her blankets not sure who would have overheated or blowing power supply somebody help