Original Carmageddon Coming to iOS, Android Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknomedic

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
Carmageddon is coming to gog.com as well. If you don't know about gog.com... it's like steam, but DRM free and the games are modded to run on current PCs... yes it's legit. :)

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
awesome but sad at the same time...

anyone remember software rendering in carmagedon?

i would rather have the game look like that than 3d because of how badly everything looks 3d, the software somehow makes the game look better. im not calling the game bad for that though... just i would so be willing to pay for that alone if it ever comes out.

NiPPonD3nZ0

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
I dont have android or iOS, but will buy it from GOG fo sho... I dont like playing on consoles or phones... Keyboard/Mouse combo FTW!

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]tomsreader[/nom]tell us the exact release date so we can get it for free...[/citation]

Pledge on the kick-starter page and you'll find out when it goes live for free. The free period is meant to be a thank you for Kickstarter users who have pledged for the Kickstarter: Reincarnation game: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stainlessgames/carmageddon-reincarnation/posts/238938?ref=activity

It costs only $15 to pledge for a full copy of the final game. This is money going directly to the game developers - not greedy publishers. Pledge fast as there are only 4 days to go until the Kickstarter drive ends!

Dyseman

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Oh memories. I remember setting up my first network 10baseT BNC Connectors using Novell Settings to play this with my roommate. Literally DAYS of fun playing this game. The sequels just didn't give us the same fun factor. Can't wait to play it again!

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
roffle cool game but to control it on a touch screen hell no, and the feature to spam youtube with random game play is not to great as well. hated dirt for always telling me to upload my game play footage, why the fuck would i ?

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]roffle cool game but to control it on a touch screen hell no, and the feature to spam youtube with random game play is not to great as well. hated dirt for always telling me to upload my game play footage, why the * would i ?[/citation]

maybe the game things you are so good others must know...
ot you suck so bad others can learn by negative example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS