Osama's Death Brings Highest Tweet Rate Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Quote: Were you tweeting on Sunday night? Let us know in the comments below!

-No I have a life.

G

So here’s what we know: 1) The White House announced that a Navy Seal team raided Osama’s residence in Pakistan; 2) They allegedly conducted a DNA analysis and confirmed that the man shot in the head is Osama but never showed us the actual result or explained where they got the prior control sample to set up the profile for a match test; 3) They announced that they took the body to an aircraft carrier and dumped it overboard after a Muslim funeral; 4) They said they have pictures but are refusing to show them to the general public. Thus we don't know anything about Osama being dead or alive because Obama ordered the military to get rid of the body and he now refuses to show us any of the evidence that he claims the military has in its possession.

In view of the above, I’m certain that if the Seals unwittingly killed a look-alike decoy and Osama is still alive somewhere else, he won’t wait long before appearing on AL Jazeera Television to thumb his nose at the world (G-d forbid). So, unless Osama made a deal with Obama to trade information for witness protection, in the absence of any visible shred of corroborating forensic evidence, time will tell whether the dead chicken of the sea is really Osama Bin Laden or has Obama been Lying? More at http://moshesharon.wordpress.com

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
OBL was already dead... and no i don't tweet because tweeting is for people who love what other people think about THEM... much like facebook. this social media explosion has turned everyone back into their high school days. PLEASE STOP THE GOSSIP-DRAMA!!! it's not necessary and it most certaily isn't news or facts when someone 'tweets' a person... get off of your phones and live life people... i'm off to the pub!

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]OBL was already dead... and no i don't tweet because tweeting is for people who love what other people think about THEM... much like facebook. this social media explosion has turned everyone back into their high school days. PLEASE STOP THE GOSSIP-DRAMA!!! it's not necessary and it most certaily isn't news or facts when someone 'tweets' a person... get off of your phones and live life people... i'm off to the pub![/citation]
My thumbs up for you!

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]moshesharon[/nom]So here’s what we know: 1) The White House announced that a Navy Seal team raided Osama’s residence in Pakistan; 2) They allegedly conducted a DNA analysis and confirmed that the man shot in the head is Osama but never showed us the actual result or explained where they got the prior control sample to set up the profile for a match test; 3) They announced that they took the body to an aircraft carrier and dumped it overboard after a Muslim funeral; 4) They said they have pictures but are refusing to show them to the general public. Thus we don't know anything about Osama being dead or alive because Obama ordered the military to get rid of the body and he now refuses to show us any of the evidence that he claims the military has in its possession.In view of the above, I’m certain that if the Seals unwittingly killed a look-alike decoy and Osama is still alive somewhere else, he won’t wait long before appearing on AL Jazeera Television to thumb his nose at the world (G-d forbid). So, unless Osama made a deal with Obama to trade information for witness protection, in the absence of any visible shred of corroborating forensic evidence, time will tell whether the dead chicken of the sea is really Osama Bin Laden or has Obama been Lying? More at http://moshesharon.wordpress.com[/citation]

+1

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Nothing gets twitter more alive than death.

I am actually quite sick of hearing this over and over again about him being dead,
the mixed stories being reported on the news on what happened. When obviously they are getting it from sources that were not first hand. Then the worst of all is the conspiracy nuts who
thing everything is a government and/or alien conspiracy.

He is dead, good riddance and get over it move on already.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]like i said before....obama bin laden is not dead[/citation]

Makes no sense. All he would have to do is to release a picture of him holding a news paper to ridicule the west...

G

I went on Twitter once, but then I felt an overwhelming feeling of homosexuality so I promptly left

teaser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
this is more popular than the announcement of little johnnies first kazoo recital....bah...i dont believe it

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Does it seem to anyone else that the only people that use twitter are celebrities, politicians and the media? The only time I hear anyone talk about twitter, its in a blog / news posting.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]ProDigit10[/nom]A website for nerds and pricks![/citation]
Unlike Tom's Hardware which is for nothing but really nice/cool people.

Status
Not open for further replies.