Solved! Overheating for no real reason

Jun 9, 2018
I bought a laptop ( HP Pavilion Power 15; metallic body) 1 month ago, and it seems that its overheating for no real reason, only surfing the internet. Sometimes the CPU temps are going from 40 degrees to 70 Celsius only for browsing. What should I do?

Solution
the heat pipes and cooler for the laptop may not be locked in. they may have fallen off in shipment of the laptop. i would use your return time and swap the laptop out for a new unit. if the store wont help call your credit card for a charge back. i would not send the unit do to it age in for repair.
the heat pipes and cooler for the laptop may not be locked in. they may have fallen off in shipment of the laptop. i would use your return time and swap the laptop out for a new unit. if the store wont help call your credit card for a charge back. i would not send the unit do to it age in for repair.

Solution
Jun 9, 2018

The problem is that the 30-day term expired already.

all you can do now is send it it for repair. or call your credit card comp for charge back. if not contact the laptop vendor speak with a customer relation manager. the vendor itself do to the age of the laptop have them swap you out with a new unit.

Jun 9, 2018

Alright, I'll come back next week with a reply.