Overheating lap top

May 23, 2018
I recently cleaned my lap top from dust and replaced the thermal paste.Also i reinstalled my windows like a week ago, and i bought a cooling pad.However my lap top still runs too hot, while idle on desktop the temp is around 60~62 C,surfing the web on chrome with 5-6 tabs open 70~74 C
and while gaming it goes from 78 C all the way to 89 C.
Im using HWmonitor and i let it open while playing League of Legends and after the game when i check the highest temp my CPU reached is around 88-89 C I even lowered the graphics but it doesnt do much difference .
My spec:windows 10 64 bit
-CPU intel i5 4210U
-Nvidia 820m 2Gb(i dont have problem with the GPU temp it maxes 80 while gaming)
So should i do smt or be worried about this?

Solution
Laptops have been designed to work within a safe temperature range, normally 120 to 220 degrees F (50 - 105 degrees C). This range refers both to optimal usage temperature of the outside environment.
G

From my understanding, 88-89 is a safe range for laptops if it's running at it's max.

I know from personal experience that a computer can continue running in ambient temperatures up to 90 F/32.2 C, but I wouldn't recommend it.