Overthrow NTSC-M TV NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2018
I Have a Chromecast Ultra Streamer How do I connect this device to both a HP desktop tower & a 2015 Samsung Smart TV using Ethernet cables & what else do I need to declare "old school" TV as extinct as the dinosaurs? any solution is highly appreciated Thank You

Solution
The output of the streamer is HDMI. You can't connect it to any computer I know of since there aren't any HDMI input boards that are HDCP protected against you doing exactly what you want to do.
If your monitor has an HDMI input that is HDCP compliant then you could use a HDMI splitter and HDMI over CAT6 converters to connect both the monitor and the TV to the streamer.
The output of the streamer is HDMI. You can't connect it to any computer I know of since there aren't any HDMI input boards that are HDCP protected against you doing exactly what you want to do.
If your monitor has an HDMI input that is HDCP compliant then you could use a HDMI splitter and HDMI over CAT6 converters to connect both the monitor and the TV to the streamer.

Solution