Pair my Bluetooth headset to my Samsung smart tv model number UE46D8000-YUXXU

Jayson_17

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
I bought a pair of Bluetooth headset but I'm having difficulty in pairing them to my Samsung smart tv model number UE46D8000-YUXXU, I can't find the Bluetooth link on my tv.

Dec 15, 2018
I just can't believe all the *know it alls" for this question. I am NOT an expert, but have dealt with this Samsung issue far too long. Have a new Samsung, originally bought $400 Bose headphones. Returned them for Sony thinking the headphones were the problem. Not! The TV is very tempermental to say the least. I'm not going to stress out on this message, but will say, just when you think you have it figured out, you don't. It's Samsung Bluetooth. Sucks!

Why the hostility? The TV model in question doesn't support bluetooth... - I never mentioned the headphones....? Please explain what you mean about 'not beleiving the "know it alls" when you clearly explain that the headphones are NOT the issue. Slight contradiction here. All the best. K

Dec 15, 2018

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry for sounding a bit hostile regarding my Samsung TV. It just gets so frustrating. I have the model UN55KS8000F. It DOES have bluetooth and I can get it to work after jumping through hoops. When I first turn on the headphones, they are listed as "paired". The TV then asks if I want to connect to my headphones and I click "YES". It generally doesn't work, and I end up turning the TV off and back on, then go into settings and try to connect then. I sometimes repair even though it says already paired. It's just a pain every time. When I finally get it connected...it sounds fine.

Thats all good and cool, but the model in question (UE46D8000) doesn't have Bluetooth connectivity. So your reply's are meaningless. That's all I was getting at.