Panasonic Lumix GF2 Puts Micro 4/3s on a Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was hoping for a REAL camera with viewfinder and dials that mean something. I don't need a touchscreen. I don't want a teeny thingy. I have a GF1 with the 45mm and was hoping for an upgrade. Now I may sell everything and look further.

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Yoder54[/nom]Can't go wrong with Leica opitcs...only for a third of the price. I own a couple of Lumix's and love them.[/citation]

Where about did you see the Leica optics - both of the lenses shown are Lumix lenses which is Panasonic branded lenses, when they include a Leica lens it is appropriately labeled

G

@artibabe
why on earth would you buy a GF1 if you wanted a viewfinder, there's a plenty good camera in the GH2 or if you really wanted a REAL camera then there's the G2 (or probably better bet would be the cannon rebel), these things were never meant to replace the DSLR, they were suppose to be an upgrade path for compact with their woefully inadequate sensor size

if they can do to the price what Olympus did with the EPL1 then they got my business, right now Sony's Nex5 is top my list but the Samsung nx100 look mighty tempting with their fn ring, just wished cannon would make one of these compact with larger sensor cameras cause i really do like their cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.