Solved! Panasonic SC-HTB10 sound bar to PC through HDMI

chinesepug

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm not getting any sound through my sound bar and i'm unsure if it's compatible or if i'm connecting it wrong

I tried both hdmi slots on back of the soundbar and connected the other end directly into hdmi slot on back of PC. Shouldn't this work?

Maybe the plug right above 'AC IN' (in dark black, printed on sound bar) is loose? It might not be the right one but the sound bar powers on...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

View: https://imgur.com/zJXGtIt

Last edited:
Solution
Turn on the soundbar and select BD/DVD as your input on the soundbar since that's where you connected the HDMI output of the PC. Then you should be able to select HDMI as your audio output in the PC sound window.
If you need to trouble shoot then use the bottom option as this is for the HDMI connection that you want to use.

chinesepug

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2012
Last edited:
Turn on the soundbar and select BD/DVD as your input on the soundbar since that's where you connected the HDMI output of the PC. Then you should be able to select HDMI as your audio output in the PC sound window.
If you need to trouble shoot then use the bottom option as this is for the HDMI connection that you want to use.

Solution