Panasonic TV Home Theatre Box connection

Sheryl McGowan

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
I have a Panasonic tv and am trying to set up a "4k ultra home theatre box. "My Apps" displays on the screen but i cannot control anything with the remote or mouse. What am i doing wrong?

Solution
Since you are seeing the display of the android box you have connected that correctly to the TV. The problem is with the android box.
Try to reboot it.
Check the batteries in the remote and mouse, Often the ones that come in the box are trash. Make sure they are installed correctly too, Contact the seller of the box for any further help. After that I suspect you may want to get an exchange on the box.
Since you are seeing the display of the android box you have connected that correctly to the TV. The problem is with the android box.
Try to reboot it.
Check the batteries in the remote and mouse, Often the ones that come in the box are trash. Make sure they are installed correctly too, Contact the seller of the box for any further help. After that I suspect you may want to get an exchange on the box.

Solution

Sheryl McGowan

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017

Thanks very much for the help. The batteries in the remote and mouse are definitely new. You suggested rebooting it... how do i do that??