Patent Troll Goes After Apple's Developer Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
Jeeze, Apple. More lawsuits going both out and in than any other company, huh? They just keep piling up and both sides of Apple. I guess it's what goes around comes around at this point and to such an extreme that it gets said on so many articles. We seem to get an Apple lawsuit article more than weekly at this point.

amdfangirl

Distinguished
Herald
Apr 7, 2008
'Patent troll' in a headline is redundant these days.

By now, all corporate patent lawsuits are considered a form of corporate 'trolling'.

;)

G

What a joke. If it wasn't for Apple, we wouldn't have most of the cool gadgets we have today. Can't wait for the counter suit.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
it's sad to hear the little guy who invented something loses because some big corporation who is greedy thinks they can openly steal from him and get away from it because they can afford the legal costs in order to do so!
headline and article should read, law finally enforced after company who could afford the legal costs and lawyers fees acquires patent from micro start up developer who invented web ap. distribution who could not.
tired of this 'troll' issue.
the way the people complain about this they should be able to use anything they want with out rewarding or recognizing innovators.
i guess the people who think this way feel everybody deserves a nobel prize and trophy for STEALING weather or not it's a physical product or an idea.
theft is theft if patent law needs to be changed it should be all the thieves involved from the guy who made the decision to the people in the factories building the stolen thing are given hard prison time sentences equal to stealing from the warren buffet and the treasury department.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]DONTSUEAAPL0001[/nom]What a joke. If it wasn't for Apple, we wouldn't have most of the cool gadgets we have today. Can't wait for the counter suit.[/citation]

Hah! Good joke there.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]it's sad to hear the little guy who invented something loses because some big corporation who is greedy thinks they can openly steal from him and get away from it because they can afford the legal costs in order to do so!headline and article should read, law finally enforced after company who could afford the legal costs and lawyers fees acquires patent from micro start up developer who invented web ap. distribution who could not.tired of this 'troll' issue.the way the people complain about this they should be able to use anything they want with out rewarding or recognizing innovators.i guess the people who think this way feel everybody deserves a nobel prize and trophy for STEALING weather or not it's a physical product or an idea.theft is theft if patent law needs to be changed it should be all the thieves involved from the guy who made the decision to the people in the factories building the stolen thing are given hard prison time sentences equal to stealing from the warren buffet and the treasury department.[/citation]

If it was so bad, then why didn't the little guy sue Apple before selling the patent to the company who is now suing Apple? This new company is probably just out to get money for little work and is not the one who Apple "squashed" years ago. I'm not justifying anything here, but let's not pretend that this is justice, this is probably only someone trying to be a new player in this particular conflict and profit from it just like Apple did.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]DONTSUEAAPL0001[/nom]What a joke. If it wasn't for Apple, we wouldn't have most of the cool gadgets we have today. Can't wait for the counter suit.[/citation]

[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]Hah! Good joke there.[/citation]

Indeed. That username and that comment reminds me of "leave Britney alone..."

I wonder what happened to people at Tom's, needing a '/sarcasm' for everything.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
My next Pattent # 3i415926535

Data entry by leveraging the dexterity in the human hand by way of actuating wheels or buttons.

( Shall we call it a mouse and keyboard?).

Status
Not open for further replies.