PC: speakers (mainly for games) Which is better?

hotaru251

Estimable
Oct 30, 2014
My current speakers are dying (not surprising as had em for over a decade now) so I decided I would go for some around $50~ mark this time around.

Using google I found some well reviewed ones and have picked 2 that I liked best.
Genius SW-G2.1 1250 2.1 Speaker System

and

GOgroove BassPULSE

both priced practically same and I like both visually so my question is which are the better ones?

edit: found a 5.1 i forgot to add in originally but i have no clue if 5.1 is better to get or not
Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506

Solution
z506 is not a bad set for the money. its a bit boomy and while not studio quality is certainly good value. i had a set similar way back (the x540) and was happy with them for years until i upgraded my setup to a quality one.

if you wanted "quality" if you had the cash i'd get the mackie cr3 or perhaps a small amp like the lepai 2020+ paired up with some cheap bookshelf speakers like the b652 or mb42
z506 is not a bad set for the money. its a bit boomy and while not studio quality is certainly good value. i had a set similar way back (the x540) and was happy with them for years until i upgraded my setup to a quality one.

if you wanted "quality" if you had the cash i'd get the mackie cr3 or perhaps a small amp like the lepai 2020+ paired up with some cheap bookshelf speakers like the b652 or mb42

Solution