Perfect All in one Headphones

Oct 16, 2018
Hey, does anyone know a good pair of headphones which are good for gaming with 7.1 sound, compatible with both PC & PS4 and also good audio quality for Music? My budget is upto £350.

Lutfij

Splendid
You could look into the Cloud range of headsets from Kingston. I would rather advise you stick to stereo headsets since 7.1 surround headsets if powered through a USB are virtually upmixed to produce surround. If you want analog support and true surround sound, you could look into Razer's Timat headset but once you move to a smart phone, you're only going to get stereo.

So if anything, surround is possible on PC, on smart phone/PS4, it's stereo.

It's as real as the air we breath.

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
hey, a moderator here posted this in a thread today, great list....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Zeos/comments/97mi5s/zguides_headphones/

from experience, the best sounding headphones I have ever owned are AKG K702 https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Professional%20Headphones/K702.html

they are OPEN backed, so, everyone can hear how awesome they are when you crank your sound system (DAC or whatever you use), then they will all hate you... lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
P Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 2
C Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
T Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
G Audio 3
D Audio 2
K Audio 4
A Audio 3
Slipperss Audio 5
T Audio 6
G Audio 6
Similar threads
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
4.1 Intex speaker when connected to TV with aux not working since 5days....in past it was working perfectly...what may be the
why can i hear through my earphones but can't talk?
Alexa Can Now Find the Perfect Skill for Any Moment
External speakers sound low on monitor headphone jack and perfect on cellphone headphone jack. Help please?
My Apex TV will not play sound with any hdmi device. I ditched a perfectly good new Roku device and bought a Firestick. Boug
ClearStream View Wall-Frame HDTV Antenna Review: Nearly Picture Perfect
LG E7 OLED (OLED65E7P) Review: Improving on Near Perfection
LOUD screaming whine but perfect pictures!
I have an LG tv, sound bar & wireless sub woofer. All working perfectly until I had to disconnect my pvr for a few minutes an
Headset only plays through left ear on phone, works perfect on PC
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset working perfectly EXCEPT with Overwatch
Recently I bought some Sade headphones, when I plug them into my phone they work perfectly fine, but with my Toshiba c55 satel
What are the perfect headphones for gaming?
Headset suddenly not producing any sound when it was working perfectly fine and the computer still identifies it.
Astro A50 Gen 2 Headset mic intermittently cutting out, audio works perfectly
Having problem with my 5.1 surround sound on test everything is perfect
Looking for the perfect earphones!
Bit perfect digital audio out from pc?
The perfect gaming headset

ASK THE COMMUNITY