Question Tripped on headphones and all headphones I try only have sound in right ear

Jul 25, 2022
I tripped on my headphones and the left side of the headphones stopped working. I tried the same headphones on my phone and they worked, so I tested a different pair of headphones on my PC and they also had no sound in the left ear. Any headphones I use on this PC have no sound on the left side. I have checked to see if the audio was balanced through windows settings and also checked to see if mono was on. Any answers?

Just in case this is necessary here is my PC model (The headphone jack is located on the top):
https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali602/p/N82E16883360267?Item=N82E16883360267

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 1
bruhjdm01 Audio 2
M Audio 0
Moonpig13 Audio 1
LepreChAUnS Audio 1
martin3231 Audio 1
J Audio 1
kuba8605 Audio 2
T Audio 1
L Audio 4
bladexdsl Audio 0
T Audio 0
K Audio 1
Almi Audio 0
S Audio 5
M Audio 0
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
G Audio 2
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Headsets vers Openback Headphones
Solved! problem with razer headphones
Question Question about radio/electrical interference being picked up by noise canceling headphones while on a train
Question Can you listen to tv and computer at same time through a headset?
Question Connect Wireless USB Headphones To Two Different PCs
Question Buzzing sound in headphones when connected from the back and something is playing in it.
Question Do anyone know the Solution for this headset?
Question Recording from mixer to Audacity via headphone jack
Solved! Headphones and External Microphone Not Working (USB Interface)
Solved! Noise from headphone when using mic extender
Question help connecting Sennheiser RS 175 headphones to yamaha RX v685 reciever for movie watching?
Question Beats Solo³ loses audio connection at times
Solved! Audio volume not high enough on headphones from both motherboard and sound card
Question Sony UBP-X700 bluray player, Optoma HD144x projector and Sony WH-L600 headphones
Question Integrating wireless headphones with PC and stereo set - using external Bluetooth transmitter
Question What Headphones should I buy?
Wired atx green with a black yellows together as12v blacks together for earth when I powered it up it wanted to go but tripped
Logitech Z906 Speaker System Tripping?
I am using 7.1amperes adapter for using car amp in home but it gets trip on doing volume high
when I power on my 16channel behringer mixer, it stays on for about 3 minutes then trips of for the same period and later come

ASK THE COMMUNITY