Solved! Phillips TV main board unavailable

Mar 12, 2022
Hi all. I have a Phillips TV, Serial Number:DS8A1823101037, and Modal Number:50PFL5602/F7. My issue started out with flickering of only light colors on my screen. Now hdmi only has sound, no picture. Built in TV apps and TV menu appear as normal. For instance, I can see the built in youtube app. I click on it and it opens up youtube. But when I load the video, it's black . Not sure if it's the T-CON board or mainboard. The main board has a number stamped on it:BAB7R0G0201 1. I can find that. However there is a white sticker on it with the number:A7UMP10002564. I can not find a board with the same number as the sticker. Will a board with the number BAB7R0G0201 1 work, even though the white sticker numbers do not match? I know this is wordy, but hope it's understandable. Thanks for any input or help.

hang-the-9

Titan
For TV issues, especially cheaper sets, you are going to be better off just getting a working set, used or new, instead of buying parts to fix it. Often the part does not fix it and you are left with money spent on the part and a non-working TV. Seeing how you can find used 50" or larger sets fully working for under $200, I would look into that first.

hang-the-9

Titan
For TV issues, especially cheaper sets, you are going to be better off just getting a working set, used or new, instead of buying parts to fix it. Often the part does not fix it and you are left with money spent on the part and a non-working TV. Seeing how you can find used 50" or larger sets fully working for under $200, I would look into that first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobDeanH TVs 0
S TVs 0
E TVs 0
O TVs 0
S TVs 0
R TVs 1
B TVs 0
M TVs 0
jaxdagger TVs 1
L TVs 1
D TVs 0