Phone don't have sensors, need alternative solution.

Simon_Eleven

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
Hello, I have a phone that only have a G-sensor (-_-) the screen is nice and all but when it comes to 360 vids or VR apps I can't navigate with head movement because like I said It doesn't have Gyro nor compass.

How ever I saw that there some kind of Bluetooth controller that can help with that, but I don't have one, my question: Can I use another Android phone as a controller to navigate in a 360 vid or an app in the first phone that I'm using for VR, something like a mouse pad on the screen or something.

Solution
Soo.. I can't really help you on this one, but if somebody can they will likely need the following information.
- Model of the phone.
- Manufacturer / Model of the head mount.

My alternative would be maybe find a affordable tablet that works in your head mount. It would likely be cheaper than purchasing a 3rd party hardware to work with your phone for a small purpose.

Tri23

Respectable
May 31, 2016
Soo.. I can't really help you on this one, but if somebody can they will likely need the following information.
- Model of the phone.
- Manufacturer / Model of the head mount.

My alternative would be maybe find a affordable tablet that works in your head mount. It would likely be cheaper than purchasing a 3rd party hardware to work with your phone for a small purpose.

Solution