phone texting problems

Aug 7, 2018
I have an RCA Android Smartphone that the phone and texting is not working most of the time, I have gotten replacements and the same thing is happening. I cannot call out or text.

It sounds like it may not be the device but the service. If it is under warranty, you would have to get them to send you another one or send you a different model (they can do that). But since you already said you have changed it a few times, I am leaning towards it being the service and not the device.

It sounds like it may not be the device but the service. If it is under warranty, you would have to get them to send you another one or send you a different model (they can do that). But since you already said you have changed it a few times, I am leaning towards it being the service and not the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Android Smartphones 1
U Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
Paul Wagenseil Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 5
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Ill be in the middle of sending a text message and my phone will kick me out as i am still texting an ads pop up during calls
After getting phone out of safe mode, did your old text messages return?
I have lost my phone,can I retrive text messeges from my stolen phone? please help
I don't always receive my text and phone calls
Why does my phone keep telling me that there's insufficient memory to do ANYTHING, even texting in/out when I've got it set up
Not Good: Samsung Phones Texting Photos to Random People
I want Google to send me my pictures and contacts and my text to my new phone
phone has sim it has worked before but now I can't call I can't text. signal strength full
old texts from other lost phone
Block. A. Cell. Phone. Number. And. Text. Meggage
Trace a text from a phone # i pay for the phone i wont to no who she is texting i have all my mid meid #
help with learning how to tell if a contact has read my text on my galaxy s8 phone
Retrieve text messages from a stolen phone
Activated straight talk on the BYOP Plan and I have text, phone but no data. Samsung SMG-900V model, straight talk SIM card
I have old phone, don't text. Now I get spoofed phone calls that show my cell number, how do I get the people who are doing th
Text message has a phone with slash through it
Why are my text messages so large? Changing my phone font size doesn't affect text messages size
straight talk galaxy grand prime text messages not sending or recieving verizon line how to fix phone?
My phone isn't ringing in or sound when getting texts
how can a text be sent from my phone that i know i did not send

ASK THE COMMUNITY