Phone VIdeo Rotation

watrhous

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Is there an app (or maneuver) that I can use to rotate the video that I shot with a LGMS210. I have tried VLC, and my phones built in player but to no avail. I do not have a video editor either. Please, any ideas?

Solution
According to the specifications I found, the LG MS210 supports 3GP, 3G2, MP4, and WebM formats. You need a video editor that will work with those formats and the format you used in particular.

First make a couple of copies of your video and store them in different locations.

Then pick a computer or other device that you are willing to "risk" to some extent by installing video editing software.

Go online and look for video editing software - something free or perhaps a trial version that may be limited in scope. But still have the rotational editing ability you that you need. I.e., 90 degree rotation or portrait to landscape. The software should also be capable of working with/editing the format of yiour video.

Then try some...
According to the specifications I found, the LG MS210 supports 3GP, 3G2, MP4, and WebM formats. You need a video editor that will work with those formats and the format you used in particular.

First make a couple of copies of your video and store them in different locations.

Then pick a computer or other device that you are willing to "risk" to some extent by installing video editing software.

Go online and look for video editing software - something free or perhaps a trial version that may be limited in scope. But still have the rotational editing ability you that you need. I.e., 90 degree rotation or portrait to landscape. The software should also be capable of working with/editing the format of yiour video.

Then try some editing. If things go bad or get worse any unreversible changes can be removed by deleting the failed edit and recopying the original file in to try again. Leave all other editing options alone and just focus on the rotation. If successful, be ready to save the edited file someplace with a new filename. Be careful not to overwrite and original copy. Then test the edited file on other devices. Verify that the edit did indeed work.

Do be careful of what software and tools you download. Many may try to sneak in other applications, reconfigure your system, etc.. Or just downright install malware.

Solution